Friday, October 30, 2009

Investments for the future...

I've just bought a 20m cable and a switcher for live feed...I feel that this is important because some couples do request live feed for the sake of guest not being able to see them on stage especially when they are seated on the corner... Praise God after testing the stuff that I bought. It works perfectly!! So in the future if couples request a live feed, I'm ready for it! Woohoo!!

Looking forward for tomorrow's wedding as it's the first time I'm combining both pre-wedding and express highlight into one! I'm excited to see the reaction of the couples guest as well as themselves.

Also, the wedding show is coming...I pray that everything will be blessed and abundance of favor will be showered...wisdom will also be given to my wife and sister as I'll not be around due to wedding assignments.

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment