Tuesday, October 20, 2009

simplicityvids is 1 year old!!!




Yeah!!!
simplicityvids is finally 1 year old!!! Ok lah...it's actually more than 1 year old now. We've turn 1 during september but I only post it now...reason being because I'm too busy with shoots and editing..infact, this whole blog is new. I'll be posting my works only for future couples and ex couples to see. Now...why this blog? This blog is actually to celebrate simplicityvids 1 year anniversary and also to let simplicityvids have a new look!! Yup we've shifted from the old website to this. Anyway, I'll try to update my blog as much as possible and also at the same time post some of my thoughts in life....haha.

If you're looking for my old works, just to let you know that it's not here anymore and the only thing you'll get to see are new works.

"The old has passed and the new has come"

So anyway, I hope you find this blog interesting and if you've any queries you can email me at simplicityvids@yahoo.com.sg

Shalom,
Chris Goh

No comments:

Post a Comment