Monday, October 26, 2009

simplicityvids is having a booth in a wedding show!

Hi all,

It's going to be an exciting week for simplicityvids as we are going to have a booth on a wedding show!! This is definitely the 1st and not the last for simplicityvids. Infact alot have been going on as we prepare for this wedding show.

The 1st thing that is happening is that the package price for simplicityvids is going to change...just a note for couples who is going to book simplicityvids for their AD, please hurry to enjoy the previous price because very soon the new price and packages will be launched!

2nd, on the actual day of the wedding show I'm not going to be around as I'm shooting a wedding on that day itself. So my darling wife and dearest sis is going to be there to tend to couples enquiries.

3rd, couples who sign up during the wedding show will receive $100 discount off the new package pricing.

So for couples who is attending the wedding show on 1st November 2009 at Marina Mandarin...
see you there!

Side Note
I really want to thank Jesus for presenting this opportunity to me and sending someone to offer me this chance to place a booth in this upcoming wedding show. Indeed, Jesus is really blessing me and showering me with a great amount of favor! I'm definitely seeing a great amount of increase for simplicityvids and of course my life!


Thank you Jesus for blessing me with your favor, wisdom, creativity and Grace...without your blessing in all these 4 things, I really don't know how simplicityvids can actually prosper and survive...this is certainly...undeserved favor!


All Glory to you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment